Shrewlad

Rules and Guidelines - Q&A

Hi Hatters,

This is a thread in which you can ask questions about any of the topics that you may find in the Rules and Guidelines section of the forums. We will try to answer any questions you may have as quickly as we can.

Please keep discussion civil.

- The Hatventures Community Staff

Clarification on the max 10 animals rules. I find it really hard to start an industry on such a low number. Would it decrease lag if we instead spread the sheeps out? or is there any other way to increase this limit.

Me, myself havent really gone over the limit but i would really want it higher /s

1 hour ago, Shirazmatas said:

Me, myself havent really gone over the limit but i would really want it higher /s

the mod said you had 171 sheep

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Shirazmatas said:

Clarification on the max 10 animals rules. I find it really hard to start an industry on such a low number. Would it decrease lag if we instead spread the sheeps out? or is there any other way to increase this limit.

You are allowed to have 10 of each animal. Does not matter if you have 2 farms across the server. You are allowed to have 10 of each animal, if you are sharing a farm with someone, you are allowed 10 of each animal. I don't think this is a difficult concept.

I'm intrigued.  "start an industry". What devilish sheep related shenanigans were you planning master Cat? Textile industry? Mutton reseller?

Don't worry, this is not a trick. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm honestly interested....

Edited by Tate451

With the other thing about autofishing. A) I wasn't aware that there were things that could fish for you, B) fishing is grindy as shit but really the only good way to get money (we talked about my slight displeasure for this on the server). I feel like that other than quests that are a pain to complete and can be dangerous, fishing that is far too time consuming, and achievements/parkour that can be all of these things, there's not really any reliable way to get money, even if it is just a small amount.

2 hours ago, Tate451 said:

I'm intrigued.  "start an industry". What devilish sheep related shenanigans were you planning master Cat? Textile industry? Mutton reseller?

Don't worry, this is not a trick. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm honestly interested....

I would use it for "scientific" reasons ;) and also look up the effects of cannibalism and small containers of sheeps wool producing. I would also build "Particulary ENlargement ISotops" everywhere of different colors

I'm quite sure you would. My heart quickens of the thought of them thrusting their way into the virginal atmosphere all girth-some, incandescent and torrid. I look forward to your industries sir!

I see you continuing to cause Mod stress but in a beautifully and uniquely entertaining way. Someone get this fine gentleman some catnip by god he has earned it!

Hello all, question that is a bit out-of-the-blue (as it quite likely will not apply to me) but for future reference: Are we allowed 5 and 5 in different locations should need be?

On 12/31/2015 at 06:33, Twistedstar said:

Hello all, question that is a bit out-of-the-blue (as it quite likely will not apply to me) but for future reference: Are we allowed 5 and 5 in different locations should need be?

Yes this is allowed :)

• Like 1

How does one even join the server? I cant find anything that answers my question and apparently im too stupid to solve it myself.

I'd like a bit of clarifciaton on the 10 animal rule:

What if you play both survival and skyblocks? 

Can I have 10 animals and 20 villagers on both? or only on one? or can I split both in half?

The worlds are different so the rule doesn't carry over, any animals you have in survival do not count towards the limit in skyblock and vice versa 

Skyblock has a built in limit, it wont let you breed any more animals past 40, or villagers past 20

Next question, the global chat langauge is English

but what if there's nobody else but 2 people speaking the same language (other than english), can they speak their language as long as there's nobody else on the server?