Flingbing

Thank You Hatventures, But Your Spaceman is in Another Castle

Hi Hatters o/

I have decided to step down from Staff due to the increase in workload provided by real life commitments and with exams in college coming up in May/June. I have had a lot of fun helping out around the server and I thank the Staff for giving me the opportunity to give back into this wonderful community, as well as for their continual commitment to keeping standards up and the server hamster well fed. With donations up and running finally, and by looking at the monthly donations amount, it looks like hatventures will be in a very stable, solid place for a long while to come.

I will still be lurking around on the forums and occasionally the server, like a bad smell. You cannot be rid of me so easily. I am still always up for a chat on Skype or wherever, so don't be afraid to give me a prod.

Thanks, Fling

• Like 11

Sad to see you go Flange, though real life must always take priority over games :P

Spoiler

From that time we snuck into Frostvale in April :D

mahQ1au.png

• Like 3

Fun times were had, as always, it is sad to see someone depart (temporarily), good luck on your endeavours.

• Like 1

Awwww man, that sucks :(

I hope to see you around though, would be a shame to see you not come back often, even if for just little moments at a time!

• Like 1

But I don't want our spaceman to be in another castle, I want him to stay here with us :( But best of luck to you fling, and do stop by and say hi often

toodles for now friend

• Like 1

As sad as I am to see you step down. I know how much hard work and dedication you have to your real life endeavours.

I met you a few years ago when you were in ma swam- desert, and I woke up the next day to find my house egged. I thought 'damn, this kids an asshole.. I love it'

You were my first friend on this server, and you've easily become one of my real life best friends. Even though you may be stepping down as a mod, you're still going to be a amazing role model for people on this server, and a person people will look up to. I thank you as a friend, and a community member for your dedication and loyalty to the server. 

I know you're going to do amazingly at whatever you do in real life, and I speak for everyone when I say Thank you, for everything. 

THIS IS NOT A GOODBYE, THIS IS A SEE YOU LATER.. Friend. 

<3

Edited by LacieDesu
  • Like 4

Needless to say, I'm saddened by these circumstances immensely. However, like many of us, we understand that the real world (be as dull as it can be) does take a bit of priority. I wish you the best of luck with maintaining a wonderful academic career and whatever else may be propped up on your shoulders. Like the others I will enjoy it when you do lurk back onto the server when you can but its important to balance such things.

Anyways, see you when you next pop on! Enjoy space. 

• Like 1

Aw, fling... you were my second favorite mod. Well, I look forward to still seeing you, and wish you the best in your real life duties my star sailing friend!

I'll just leave this here. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Fluuunnng! You have been an excellent mod, sad to see you step away. Good luck with everything! xo

• Like 1

Damn, that mod actually liked me. This upsets my Machiavellian plans considerably. Go on then, oh and have fun. Where ever you end up. :)

• Like 1

I would like to take this post then to say thank you for being such a great staff memebr and the only person I know of who mixes love with merchandising. ;) 

By god! I've just realised we're all eulogising the man like hes dead or something! He's merely stepping down not buggering off. Back to the ranks of the punters eh? Well life does come first. Having done a stint or two in other corners of the internet I can completely understand. It is a strange kind of double edged sword to be a mod and a power I have weakened in envy of or lust for. Good experience however. Welcome back to the lands of the common man; master fling.

• Like 1

Just a quick Flingbing Status Update:

I now have much more time on my hands to help out and have returned to staff as a Moderator. I love this community and I am excited to play with you chaps again.

As always, if you need anything don't be afraid to contact me even if it's just for a chat.

o/

• Like 4

First post: One of us, one of us!

Update: Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew!

Missed u Flingbingbling

• Like 1