Sign in to follow this  
Emilykun

Monthly Newsletter: July 2016

hcomm.png

Good Day Hatters!

I am happy to present our June monthly newsletter.

Every month, staff will release a newsletter containing all the information and updates on what is happening for the Hatventures Community.

minecraft.png

Not much happened around the Minecraft server this month as far as you can see. Mojang released the 1.10 update, and as usual we are waiting on just a few plugins before we can update ourselves. Thank you for your patience and be sure to pat your local dev on the back.

forums.png

Came across this gem of a link whilst perusing the forums, thanks to MissEmai for posting this; http://files.hatventures.net/ 

It seems to have a few of the server maps from the past as well as the Hatpack maps from the FTB era. Truly a valuable resource, even if you're just in it for the nostalgia.

And of course we were overjoyed to see a familiar face return to staff as we gain another red name. Tread softly and hide the bamboo, Zuhpanda has returned!

moneymatters.png

At the time of writing this, we reached 198% of our donation goal! That's freakin' awesome, and you are all awesome for doing that!

It's been pretty quiet lately, but who knows what the future holds!

Thanks for sticking with us and we hope you're all having a great summer/winter.

Good day!

Happy Canada Day too, I guess ;p

• Like 10

You have nothing to fear from me!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . You are all dead lol

• Like 2

Panda, we all know you happily murder us for lols, so yeah we will be happily afraid of you <3 

still traumatised by the named zombies....

• Like 2