decnov

D&D Game Players wanted

363 posts in this topic

Huh. Yeah I guess structural damage would get you some time off.

Were you there when it happened?

No, thankfully we're closed during the week due to remodeling.

Posted (edited)

shit i saw that one on the news glad ur ok

Edited by decnov

I didn't even realise this, but yesterday was GM's day. I've loved playing all of your campaigns. You've all been awesome GMs.

Posted (edited)

Cool 

Dec you were the first dm that essentially made this group and you are the first to actually get everyone in this group used to D&D and how its played something that to any other dm would be an extremely hard thing to do and no matter what you say your a really good dm especially when it comes to player disputes and for the most part you stick to the rules guven by the D&D handbooks which is awsome

And bloods your also a good dm not for inter character disputes but rather with world building (yes dec you have this to you just haven't done it at bloods scale yet) and yes i do ask you plenty of questions which i know you mostly just passively look over and think *stop fricken asking questions* but you generally answer them without showing this or other complaints which is a great thing for a dm to do 

I look forward to futher games with you both with my passive white noise for bloods campaign and my idiotic randomness in decs campaign 

Edited by Invalid toon

He's to hoping that white noise chanting doesn't *ahem* Call Cthulhu, allowing us to play many more sessions. Still say Dec is the better DM tho.

Posted (edited)

If he doesn't stop, we might have to play some Call of Cthulhu.

We also can't forget  Altsa.

Edited by KnightofGold

well im total not trying to setup a pokemon rpg game

ive got a basic idea so i might get u guys all together on ts one day to talk about it

From memory, we were 2 days in to the 40 day trip when we celebrated the feast of the moon(faerunian equivalent of Halloween.), which takes place on uktar 30 1489 DR, this means we arrived in water deep on hammer 8 1490DR. It then took the party 8 days to reach the camp(Hammer 16) I'm then guessing we spent 2 days at the camp, based on inference and the description of events. So far we've spent 2 day getting close to the castle and I think we're waiting a day before assaulting it. This puts us at hammer 20, 10 days before midwinter(equivalent to the winter solstice.) So we are in the coldest part of the year, in wetlands that are roughly equivalent to the Hudson Bay Wetlands. Putting the water temperature at just above 1 degree celsius.

Sounds like home, during spring, after winter...

I wasn't trying to go anywhere with that, I was just bored in Art.