decnov

D&D Game Players wanted

393 posts in this topic

No understandable 

Like i previously stated any other option at the mo would probably be better 

Plus we always have theos campaign 

My family and I are not going to be home for thurday and friday, so I may be late to the saturday session, while I'm fine to DM that day, you'll most likely have to stall for possibly half an hour or more. This is also not guaranteed, I may be able to come on time.

I'll keep you posted if plans change.

Plans have changed, I will be able to be there for the entire session. Unkess Dec wants to take this week, we can finish this chapter of my adventure. 

In all of this, the initial question has yet to be answered.

Since decnov has not weighed in, shall we count him out as DM?

Blood, since your campaign was conducted most recently, I'd prefer it if you ran your game so we have some continuity and aren't hopping around so much.

I really don't mind who DMs, I'm just offering some weight to one side of the decision.

I was saying under the assumption that bloodmist either was unprepared or  unwilling to DM this week. Wasn't that what he was saying in his previous comment?

I did get that as an initial impression, but when reread it's not explicitly stated, so I guess I forgot that that was the point.

I guess the DM's seat is yours then?

Posted (edited)

Nah, I was saying it seems like Dec is feeling that way. I'm fine to DM. In fact I may be more then fine since I can sleep in tomorrow, for once, till noon at least. That would be a long sleep but who knows, I may just do it. Anywhoesit, I really don't have preference to who DMs I'd just like to know beforehand, I've got a bit of additional work to do on my campaign that I could finish by tomorrow but I'd have to skip out on my nap today, which I might do anyway but it would be playing video games rather then doing things I probably should.

Edited by BloodMists

An interesting look in how to be evil 

Just finished my second attempt at a dice box foam inlay, to replace the first:lcIljqk.jpg

That's pretty cool Altsa, I'm currently working on  casting resin dungeon tiles, I'll submit an image once I have it painted and dyed.

Sooooo apparently I've gone into work when I have the day off.

I'm going home now, so I'll be a little late to the session.

Posted (edited)

Dec can we use feats from unearthed arcana because this feat looks cool but i need to know if you have expertise on your stealth stat would it also double your already doubled stat 

For instance as an example you have an 11 on stealth thanks to expertise that 5 plus two 3s so you then have this feat does your mod then become a 14 as you've adding another 3

Stealthy (Unearthed Arcana 17 April 2017)Edit

You know how best to hide. You gain the following benefits:

• Increase your Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum of 20. 
  • You gain proficiency in the Stealth skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it. 
  • If you are hidden, you can move up to 10 feet in the open without revealing yourself if you end the move in a position where you’re not clearly visible 
Edited by Invalid toon

Can we decide whose campaign we are to play tomorrow?

If it's to be Blood's I'll need to bring in my own laptop, so I'll need to know before I leave for work in the morning.

Personally, I just work off the assumption that it's always going to be mine so I can never be caught of guard, but I know how well that would(not) work for everyone else so... yeah. Either way, I spent some more time trying to lessen the chance of things lagging to hell but given the fact that the more I change to make the lag less, the worse the lag seems to get, I can't say how well it worked. Even less so when I can have 2 tabs open in the same browser running the game and be fine. Theo did point out something to me last week that I hadn't thought of yet, that being that I move the tokens via arrows keys thus getting no lag where as he uses the mouse and gets a fair bit. Nothing I can do about that though.

Besides all that, though it's probably a bit late to be helpful, to the best of my knowledge we are playing mine. Though I may be a few minutes late, depends on how long things actually take.

Posted (edited)

Hi all I would like to apologise for my aggression at the end of last week’s session especially to theo why even though he was helping me I did insult him but I would like to explain why I was in such a state

First I would like to mention background stuff the reason for my constant BRBs is that I needed to jump off and assist in building this little item which increasingly got more agitating the more we attempted to build it this agitation carried on to the game however that was only a little reason for my anger

The biggest reason for my anger is simply that I hate playing as this character the more I play them the more there is to hate about them last session was practically bad to the point where I really just wanted them to die so I could jump on to something new (this is why I acted the way I did towards theo and the entire dying process I still have some issues on that process as well but I will talk to blood mysts personally on that subject)

At this point toji is the opposite of thrall (a character I can just relax with) and she kind of feels like poison because at this point tojis been an absolute shit show so next session of bloods im just planning on remaining silent until the need arises to get involved as that seems to be the only way I can enter a zone of I don’t give a fuck and play until we reach a point where we can possibly change characters     

Edited by Invalid toon

So I've actually been given something to do at work this coming Saturday. I don't have the details yet, but I think I'm going to be absent for a good portion of the session time.