danjono

1.8 Land Upgrades Deadline

Edit: As of 03/08/2016, everyone who had submitted a ticket requesting a refund has been refunded.

If you were the only person who submitted a ticket for the land you were a member of and didn't specify who to give the share to you will have recieved the full amount. For everyone who was a member of a land and more then one person submitted a ticket but didn't get back to me about how to split the money I have split it evenly between the people who requested it. For everyone else who detailed how they want the refund to be shared I have now actioned this as requested.

Everyone who has been refunded will also recieve a message on there next logon to the server.

Below is the original post for future reference.

Hello everyone,

Some of you have been patiently awaiting your refund for the land upgrades you purchased with the old 1.8 land plugin.

On May 24th 2016, anybody who had purchased land upgrades and was the sole member of the land had their refund issued automatically. For anyone who was a member of a land with other people, I sent out a message on the Minecraft Server, which would be received upon logging in, mentioning that you were due a share of the old land's value and to create a support ticket requesting the refund.

Some people have sent in support tickets stating they are due a refund but have not mentioned how the money should be distributed. I apologise for the original information in the message as it wasn't clear exactly what information was required.

As the data regarding who purchased what upgrade was not saved from the previous plugin, we are relying on people's honesty to inform us of who purchased what, how much money they individualy spent and who should be getting what back. For example, we need to know if you want to split it evenly between everyone on the land, refund based on the purchases of each individual (you will have to inform the staff of the amounts for each individual) or to refund it to one individual who will work it out themselves and send it to everyone as required.

A lot of people however have also not come forward requesting their refund or only one member has come forward to request it, either because other members have missed the original message, did not invest in the land or do not play on our server anymore.

I am requesting if you have not submitted a Support Ticket asking for your refund to please complete one before 31st July 2016.

After this time I will issue refunds of the full amount if only one requestor has come forward for the land they were a member of. If more then one player has requested the refund I will contact the players to discuss the options with them if no comment has been mentioned about how the money should be distributed to themselves.

If there has been no request for your land refund after the 31st July 2016 you will lose this chance to claim your money back. No action is required if you have already submitted a support ticket.

If you are not sure if you have submitted a request or if you are still due a refund, all the data that is outstanding is available here. If your name/uuid has a date next to it this indicates there is a ticket logged for your refund. The number to the far right represents how much money is pending. If multiple people are a part of your land that are still regular players please discuss with them first how the money should be distributed and include this in your support ticket.

Please also forward this information to anyone who still requires their refund as some people who do not visit the forums regularly may miss this.

If you have any questions feel to PM me.

tl;dr: Submit a Support Ticket before 31st July 2016 if you haven't already if you want your old 1.8 land upgrade costs refunded or lose the chance.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, danjono said:

If you are not sure if you have submitted a request or if you are still due a refund, all the data that is outstanding is available here. If your name/uuid has a date next to it this indicates there is a ticket logged for your refund. The number to the far right represents how much money is pending. If multiple people are a part of your land that are still regular players please discuss with them first how the money should be distributed and include this in your support ticket.

Check the list if you're not sure, that's shows all outstanding claims.

Also no need to submit a ticket again if you already have unless you need to state the additional information of how to split the money.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, danjono said:

Also no need to submit a ticket again if you already have unless you need to state the additional information of how to split the money.

Ah, alright :) thanks for clearing that up.

10 hours ago, danjono said:

hmm, zeemo will need to do it then, as i'm not listed on the Land of Pies

On 14/07/2016 at 23:04, danjono said:

Edit: As of 03/08/2016, everyone who had submitted a ticket requesting a refund has been refunded.

If you were the only person who submitted a ticket for the land you were a member of and didn't specify who to give the share to you will have recieved the full amount. For everyone who was a member of a land and more then one person submitted a ticket but didn't get back to me about how to split the money I have split it evenly between the people who requested it. For everyone else who detailed how they want the refund to be shared I have now actioned this as requested.

Everyone who has been refunded will also recieve a message on there next logon to the server.