danjono

An update on progress

On 25/11/2016 at 02:29, Flingbing said:

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to playing with all you Hatters again o/

Thanks to the Staff for all your work :)

73455611.jpg

• Like 2

When we update to the new map, can it have normal trees too? Like the notch trees, default minecraft trees. Custom trees are a pain in the ass to remove tbh, but I'm down for some here and there for aesthetics, ya feel?

I'm very excited. I miss playing minecraft with others in the community, and I hope the revamp will entice more people to play again.

• Like 1

After being busy with my first semester of University, and from the recent inactivity on the server, I can't wait to get back with all you wonderful people again. I absolutely love the idea of going back to some simplicity on the server. I hope that a lot of people end up being around, it'd be amazing to see a lot of old and new faces around.

Also, I just posted a massive challenge/project I've formulated for the new map when it comes out. Hopefully I can get some participation if a lot of people come back for the new map. Super excited for the update now 

• Like 1

Good day folks!

I randomly watched a few Hat Films minecraft vids yesterday evening and it made me miss the hours I spent on the old servers when they were up and running. If I remember correctly, on the last generation of one of the Hat Pack servers (Redwood maybe?) I had a build situated in the middle of a giant redwood tree with a huge winery. Fun times. :) So imagine my surprise when I navigate to this site (And realized I had to register again) and see that its getting a bit of a reboot. Am I right in the guess that it wont be a modded server, but a regular vanilla one? Maybe I will put the modded servers I play on on the back burner for a bit and go back to the roots of MC.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2017 at 15:28, CraZNewfie said:

Am I right in the guess that it wont be a modded server, but a regular vanilla one? Maybe I will put the modded servers I play on on the back burner for a bit and go back to the roots of MC.

It is just plain old vanilla, although there is some snazzy custom terrain ;)