Flingbing

Hatventures Community Moving Into 2018

fp6rDdu.png

Good Day Hatters!

Another year has passed and we're now well into 2018, people back at university/school/work and we as Staff want to be getting back into it and we want to be spending January working on the direction the community wants to be moving in over the next year.

To do this, we need YOUR help! We have many ideas ourselves but feedback is important to us. What do you guys want to see in the community? What can we do to help facilitate this? What direction do you want the community to go?

Think about how you use things like the forums, teamspeak, discord, any game servers including the Minecraft server and which do you like, which do you not use? What would encourage you to use it if you don't currently? Are there any games which have servers that we could look into hosting? Even if it seems far-fetched or weird or small - we want to hear from you.

Thank-you, Hat Staff

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Flingbing said:

What do you guys want to see in the community?

I would personally like to see Flingbing's nudes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Can we do a big competition in __________  game? I don't know when/how/anything but it would be fun.

• Like 4

I think it would be fun to have tournaments or such in games like golf with your friends, I feel like a good portion of the community owns the game, and it would be fun to compete against one another. (Prizes can be figured out later) But in regards to minecraft, while I still enjoy the game, and this community was built around it I feel, the game is losing its spark for me. I'm torn when it comes to what to do with the server, so I'll let others discuss that. Other games, I'm flexible, I'm hoping in this year I will be able to get a new laptop (decided to skip on the switch for now, plus I might be able to get my uni to pay for the laptop) and be able to play more with the community (looking at you @Savannte not playing with the community) Ts is great so I'd say just keep it how it is, Discord, well I'm rarely ever on it, so eh I don't care

• Like 5

I like the idea of random events. Kind of like how Pep will do sometimes for GTA every (even though I can't play that game anymore *much sad*) Like just bouncing some ideas here but sense this is a gaming community, maybe advertise our steam group more and build that up some ya know.

• Like 2

I'm happy just building stuff to be honest, so hoping th server isn't reset again too soon, it got a bit disheartening over the past 2 years or so with resets and losing my work :(

• Like 4

Red wants skyblock, personally... what am I saying I don't have a personality.

(Red Locked herself out of her account)

• Like 1

More event servers where we fight towards a common goal or just generally compete would be nice.

• Like 5

As long as people are involved I'm in. I am pretty sure I still have that giant ice-boat racing track on my plot in creative and doing fun lil stuff like that is always fun.

I hardly use TS but that's mostly my own fault, but definitely any games we can all play together and chat are my fave.

• Like 1